Is your movement impaired? Are you tired of being physically limited? Then look no further than Serenity Wellness Centre where our physiotherapy is directed at assessing, restoring and maintaining the ability to function multiple body systems, which may have been lost due to disease, age or injury.
What We Offer?
At our centre, the physiotherapist will first conduct a full history and physical examination. Upon identifying the problematic areas, a treatment plan will be developed to ensure the quickest possible healing time. Treatment will begin on the first visit and will include a combination of the following to improve the quality of your life:
- Focusing on removing barriers to function
- Personalized exercise regimes designed to improve function, strength and range of motion
- Application of protective, assistive, supportive, adaptive equipment and devices
- Joint manipulation and mobilization to reduce stiffness and pain
- Wound and skincare
- Tolerance and functional activity testing and training
- Modalities to improve function by reducing swelling, relieving pain and speeding up the healing process
In addition to exercise prescription and hands-on treatment, our physiotherapists will often use soft tissue mobilization, range of motion exercises, cold therapy, TENS, heat therapy and electrical stimulation to promote and maintain optimal function and health, while preventing future body injuries and dysfunctions.
Results are usually apparent from the first week. No matter what the reason for your physical limitation may be, rest assured our experts have the in-depth knowledge, years of experience and latest technology to provide you with the best possible results. We often treat the following common areas of the body:
- ICBC injuries
- Pre and Post Surgery Rehab
- Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Repetitive Strain Related Injuries
- Knees and Hip Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Low Back Pain
- Wrist and Elbow Injuries – and more!